Thursday, December 28, 2006

Well, Well, Well

AHA!

My theory was correct. If you don’t write, no one will read you. Yeah – I know that sounds stupid, but it seems I’ve acquired a loyal readership. When nothing new is presented, you check back every week or so. When the tirades are constant, you read every day.

I checked my readership numbers today and was pleasantly surprised. From 13 yesterday, when there had not been a new post in almost two months, to 40 today. Not quite back up to the earlier numbers, but on the rise. I can’t ask for more than that.

My blog, MotherTrucker, is not only posted on the site you are now perusing, but on three others. They’re all the same posts, but I found that posting them on more than one venue does increase readership.

I hope y’all had a fantastic Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) and have a bang-up New Year. Remember obi’s motto: Life’s too short to drink cheap beer. Be safe – don’t drink and drive. I want all of you back in 2007.

Later,

obi

No comments: