Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Promise

I don’t normally make New Year’s resolutions. They’re a waste of time and, simply put, just set you up for failure. In fact, I can’t remember the last resolution I made, but it was probably to quit smoking. That really worked.

But now it’s time! I hereby resolve to keep this weblog alive by posting, at the minimum, every week, and hopefully, every day.

Sure, there may be some shitty topics, but they are going to be written and posted, like it or not.

As you can tell, I just realized that it’s been almost two months since my last post. I check my reader numbers every day, and they have sorely dropped. They’ve gone from 50 or 60 a day down to about 12. I assume that most of these are regular readers who simply check in to see if this lazy fucker has written anything new.

Well, from now on – check me daily!!!! If you don’t like the crap you see, let me know. Not that it will change anything, but it’ll be nice feedback.

So, starting NOW you, dear reader, will be bombarded with posts. Gird your loins.

Later,

obi

No comments: